Real Estate Market News
What's the buzz in the Prescott area market?
Welcome to my free, no-obligation Prescott real estate and surrounding state market update page. In the ever changing Prescott real estate market, it is essential that both buyers and sellers stay apprised of all local real estate trends. This free market update will keep you up to speed with regional real estate market conditions here in Prescott and will help provide you with outstanding local home buying and home selling resources.
Simplifying the Market™
- The best advice carries across multiple areas of life. When it comes to homebuying, a few simple tips can help you stay on track.
- Because of increased demand, you’ll need to be patient and embrace compromises during your search. Then, once you’ve fallen in love, commit by putting your best offer forward.
- If you’re looking to buy a home this year, let’s connect so you have a dedicated partner and teammate to help you find the one.
- Today’s strong sellers’ market is the direct result of high demand and low supply.
- Low mortgage rates and generational trends have created an increased demand for homes. Meanwhile, the slower pace of new home construction and homeowners staying in their homes longer have both led to today’s low supply.
- If you’re thinking of selling, let’s connect to talk about our local area and how you can take advantage of today’s housing market.
- Manuel & Elissa Portela
- Jeffrey Tripp
- Robert Lohaus
- Steffen & Nancy Maute
- Gina Nichols
- David Kelly
- Anthony & Julie Wingenbach
- Stephen & Darnell Crossley
- Linda Rogers
- Warren & Jean Duncan
- Scott Goodman
- Sean and Sarah Collins
- Dean & Aino Malley