What's the Value of My Home?
For Sellers – Simplifying the Market™
- Today’s strong sellers’ market is the direct result of high demand and low supply.
- Low mortgage rates and generational trends have created an increased demand for homes. Meanwhile, the slower pace of new home construction and homeowners staying in their homes longer have both led to today’s low supply.
- If you’re thinking of selling, let’s connect to talk about our local area and how you can take advantage of today’s housing market.
- Due to low supply and high demand, today is one of the strongest sellers’ markets we’ve seen.
- Sellers can benefit from more offers to pick from, higher home values, and a faster sales process. That might be why 73% of people believe it’s a good time to sell.
- Sellers, don’t miss out on this unique opportunity. Let’s connect so you can take advantage of this hot sellers’ market.
- Dean & Aino Malley
- Warren & Jean Duncan
- Robert Lohaus
- Jeffrey Tripp
- Anthony & Julie Wingenbach
- Scott Goodman
- David Kelly
- Linda Rogers
- Steffen & Nancy Maute
- Gina Nichols
- Manuel & Elissa Portela
- Stephen & Darnell Crossley
- Sean and Sarah Collins